What is Simple SEO?
Simple SEO is more than just an SEO company. We are the digital marketing agency that can help you make your vision for your business into a reality.
Our marketing company helps small businesses compete with the big businesses on a small business budget. We provide top quality search engine optimization including on page optimization, link building, content creation and brand development to help you grow your online presence and start converting traffic into sales. Part of our content creation and brand development includes videos to provide better engagement with your potential clients.
We also offer email marketing and social media management so you can stay engaged with your clients and generate recurring leads for future marketing and advertising.
Why Simple SEO?
We understand that it takes more than just search engine optimization to reach your business marketing goals. In order to succeed in today’s marketing you need to take multiple sales approaches.
If you want increased traffic and brand growth and development in today’s world you need:
- A strong SEO strategy that will help ensure your website stays above your competitors in the search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This includes quality on page optimization, link building and content creation that not only reads well but converts when people land on your website.
- A PPC (pay per click) advertising strategy that will get you traffic to your website starting ASAP. Google Adwords is a great way to get traffic to your site fast and is a great way to balance out a strong ranking strategy.
- An engaging Facebook Ads Campaign that will put your brand in front of the worlds largest social presence. Facebook ads can be a great way to market to a specific individual that will buy your product.
- A social media presence on the worlds major social sites such as Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and many others. There are literally hundreds of social sharing sites that can be utilized to increase your rankings and develop your brand footprint on the internet.
- Video Marketing to help with branding. Videos are much more engaging and have proven to be an effective way of establishing more trust, getting more traffic and improving social engagement.
- An Email Marketing Strategy to stay engaged with your customers. An email list can be an extremely powerful tool for generating recurring leads. We can help you set it up so that you can collect emails and properly send out reminders, promotions or really any marketing or advertising pieces you want.
- Support when you need it. You need to understand that when you hire Simple SEO you are not alone in growing your business, but you have just acquired a secret weapon that will give you the edge on your competition and provide you the proper support when you need it.
These are a few of the ways we work with our clients to help them succeed with their online rankings, branding, content, growth and development.
We know you have worked hard to get your business to where it’s at and you are proud of it as you should be. We are proud of you too. We understand what it takes to get there which is why we want to work with you to help you and your business succeed.
Are We A Good Match?
We are a small business and so we understand the struggles and victories of a small business. Businesses come in all shapes and sizes and we can tailor our options to meet the needs and requirements of any industry and budget.
Just because we are a small business doesn’t mean we can only work with small businesses. If you have a large thriving business we can help you get where you want to be.
If you are here then you are looking for positive change for your business and we want to help bring that change. We will sit down with you to help create a strategy that will bring your vision of success into a reality.
At Simple SEO we guarantee that we will do whatever necessary as long as it is not illegal or unethical to help bring your vision of success for your business into reality.
We guarantee that we will put in 100% to help you succeed. When you succeed that is a win for everybody. You, us, your customer.
We guarantee that we are working for your best interest because we genuinely care about you and the vision you have for your business and your clients.
We don’t just want you to sign up to get results, we want to partner with you to bring positive change and leave a lasting impact on our community.
Would you like to start a project with us?
We are always ready to take on new clients. Let's start a conversation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
What is SEO?
Here is the simple version. SEO is short for search engine optimization and it is the process of making your website more appealing and relevant to search engines such as Google or Bing. This includes on page optimization including things like meta titles and tags as well as headings, site strucure and so much more.
How much does SEO cost?
Good SEO for a smaller business costs on average between $500 and $3000 per month depending on what is needed. Good SEO is not cheap, but cheap SEO is not good.
How long does search engine optimization take?
The time it takes for good SEO to take effect is often directly correlated with investment but can differ depending on niche and industry difficulty. If you are investing minimal resources into it then it will take longer. With that said, proper optimization is an ongoing process that doesn’t really reach a finished point but always requires maintenance as search engine crawlers are constantly changing.
How Do You Know How to Rank If Google Doesn’t Publish Its Algorithm?
In Short: History, trial and error and personal experiments. There is a large SEO community willing to share results and ranking analysis over time. It all takes lots of time and study… Kind of like a game of chess.
How Do I Pick The Best Keywords to Target?
Today’s search algorithms work to understand the searcher’s intent more than just applying a direct match keyword phrase. Still, you can pick good keywords for content topics (and possibly dedicated pages) by looking for common questions in your industry or niche, current hot topics, and areas you notice your competitors aren’t covering.
How Do I Know If I’m “Keyword Stuffing”?
Keyword stuffing means you have too many keywords on a page (or site). If you’re cramming a keyword into your content, you’re keyword stuffing. You should be able to read the sentence aloud and it sound natural. Keyword stuffing is bad for SEO and people won’t want to read it because it will feel forced.
How Do I Know If Hiring an SEO Company Is Worth It?
Most businesses that hire an SEO expert end up experiencing its benefits. The only drawback is the amount of time it takes to prove its value. In the first few months, you’ll likely see a on your investment and little effect. But good SEO takes time. The more you invest in a quality SEO & marketing company with patience you will see an increase in traffic, brand development and overall generate more revenue.